Slået op d. 14.05.2023
Uni-Tankers is seeking a skilled, motivated, and flexible Technical Superintendent to join our technical team at our headquarters in Middelfart.
As a Technical Superintendent, you will be responsible for ensuring that our own oil and chemical tankers comply with the latest industry standards and demands.
Play a Central Role in Ensuring the Safe Operations of Our Fleet
Reporting directly to our Fleet Manager, you will play a crucial role in the daily technical supervision and inspection of our vessels. You will manage all technical matters and financial budgets for 3-5 vessels, ensuring that safety is given the highest priority. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintenance, repairs, planned maintenance, and modifications. You will also be required to follow up on vessel performance and arrange corrective actions when necessary, as well as ensure that all vessel certification and surveys for class, flag, and international requirements are in order.
As our Technical Superintendent, you will be responsible for:
• Co-operating and working across all departments with various stakeholders
• Maintaining close communication with the vessel management team
• Ensuring vessels are able to conduct and meet required inspections and comply with regulations in force
• Initiating optimization of the technical operation in accordance with company, customer, and class, ISM, TMSA requirements
• Ensuring timely and accurate planning, coordination, and execution of inspections and dry dockings.
To succeed in this role, you should have a maritime background and an education in engineering (ME or EL), with experience in technical applications and technical management being advantageous. In addition to strong communication and analytical skills, you should have a passion for excellence and working in a fast-paced technical operations environment.
Besides we hope that you:
• Have the ability to work independently with a focus on quality and to form part of a team
• Consider traveling as an exciting part of the job, as there will be approximately 60 days abroad annually
• Are fluent in English (Danish is an advantage)
• Hold an attitude that goes the extra mile to keep things going
Uni-Tankers offers an exciting and attractive position in an ambitious international environment where all employees strive for the common goal. The culture is characterized by an informal and open-minded atmosphere and a high level of commitment. As the successful candidate, you will be offered an attractive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
If you have a passion for technical operations and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then we encourage you to apply for this position. At Uni-Tankers, we value a diverse culture and invite all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, handicap, country of origin or ethnicity.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Troels Reppien, Fleet Manager +45 28 92 99 96.