Slået op d. 14.05.2023
Technical Project Planner
Technical Project Planner for a leading company in quality pumps for the marine industry
Do you fancy of a job where you can put your structured way of working into play and at the same time unfold your technical flair? A job where you get a large network internally, externally and internationally, and where you have a high degree of independence? If yes, maybe you are our future Technical Project Planner?
You will be part of a company with approx. 90 employees, where we are curious and work for alternative solutions. We work together across departments and disciplines and our collaboration is based on inclusion, knowledge sharing and development. We are growing and developing rapidly, everyone has their hands full, and we strongly need you.
About the job
You will be responsible for handling our customer projects. In the sales process you contribute to the technical specifications and when the project becomes an order you are responsible for coordinating and supporting the process by involving relevant colleagues and ensuring that we deliver on time and to the budget agreed upon. The projects can be both larger ones of half a year’s duration and smaller ones that last only a few weeks.
At IRON Pump, we want to take our project management to a new level, so you will also have an important role in developing our future project model.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Cooperation with the sales representative understanding customer needs and select the correct technical specifications.
• Ongoing dialogue with customers regarding clarification of technical questions, project status, etc.
• Prepare time schedules, budget follow-up and status.
• Ensure risk management and prepare risk assessments.
• Follow-up across departments, such as purchasing, production and R&D.
• Structuring technical documentation.
You have 3-5 years of experience in technical project coordination and support, preferably within the marine/offshore area or the energy area. You are most likely a mechanical engineer or similar, and you are used to coordinating technically complicated projects.
We also expect you to:
• have system technical skills preferably within pumps, motors, or air compressors.
• be analytical, structured, and systematic.
• be an outgoing person; you thrive with a large network, and you have the drive and energy that enables you to work independently.
• be skilled at communicating with international customers, understanding their needs and asking relevant technical questions.
• easily collaborate with colleagues from all areas
• have a proactive, positive, and team-oriented approach that enables you to follow-up and respectfully include your colleagues.
• be a skilled communicator in both Danish and English with the ability to ensure the necessary level of information to all stakeholders.
• be an experienced user of the Office suite and preferably SAP or similar ERP system.
You will get
• a busy and varied job with a large network both internally and externally.
• a high degree of independence.
• opportunity to influence the way we run projects.
• focus on your well-being and development through ongoing 1:1 conversation.
• good working environment in a company with a high moral.
• good collegial relationships and cross functional cooperation.
• salary according to qualifications.
• various employee benefits such as health insurance, canteen, sports club, increased holiday allowance etc.
• workplace within cycling distance of Copenhagen, close to the future light rail and with good parking conditions.
If you can’t wait to be part of our team, please send your application with CV via this link, preferably as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact CTO Tommy Andersen, Tel: +45 28 98 79 26.
We look forward to hearing from you.
IRON Pump A/S
+45 44 91 67 88
IRON Pump is a Danish company that manufactures and supplies quality pumps and components to the marine industry and energy sector worldwide. On time, as agreed and to the correct destination. Our years of experience and high level of professionalism have made us one of the world's preferred partners for moving water. IRON Pump is growing. We are heading towards a world that demands efficient and energy-efficient products and solutions. We are ready to solve this task in cooperation with our suppliers and customers.