Slået op d. 15.11.2023
Sales & Service Coordinator - EMRI
On behalf of EMRI, MARPRO is looking for a Sales & Service Coordinator
EMRI was acquired by the Japanese market leader in maritime electronics FURUNO in 2020.
Are you adept at building strong client relationships and thrive in a fast-paced maritime environment? Are you a seasoned maritime professional with a talent for both sales coordination and impeccable service? If so, we have an extraordinary opportunity for you!
”We are on a journey!” EMRI is revamping their entire product portfolio and developing the maritime steering systems of the future.
It is an opportunity of a lifetime to really make a difference. Both in shaping a changing organization, but also in participating in rolling out some exciting new products that will literally steer the maritime industry and contribute to reducing the energy consumption in maritime transportation.
The company was founded in 1972 and specializes in the development, installation, and service of large vessel steering solutions. As part of the growth journey EMRI will move to a new headquarter in Skovlunde in 2024.
- Relevant degree within’ e.g., Technical, HR, Administration, Coordination, Communication or working experience with coordination of Sales & Service in the maritime industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing excellent service
- Clear and effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to identify and resolve issues promptly, to ensure smooth operations
- Ability to work closely with different departments
- Flexibility to adjust to changing market conditions, client demands, and internal processes
- Putting the customer's needs and satisfaction at the forefront of decision-making
- Being meticulous in documentation, ensuring accuracy in orders, and preventing errors
- Effectively managing your time to balance sales activities, administrative tasks, and customer service responsibilities
- Understanding of the maritime industry, including its key players, products, services, and regulations
- An attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience level
- Being a keyperson to continue improving EMRI’s Sales & Service department.
- Being a part of the journey of reinventing EMRI
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
EMRI has been developing intelligent steering systems for deep sea ships for 50 years. Our systems control everything from the largest cruise liners to the most exclusive mega-yachts. In 2020 we were bought by the Japanese company Furuno who has designated us as their global competence center for maritime steering control systems. We are a Danish company head quartered in the Copenhagen area. We also have a small R&D office in Aalborg. https://www.emri.dk/