Slået op d. 15.11.2023
Project Manager - Rohde Nielsen
On behalf of Rohde Nielsen, which is one of Europe's largest marine contractors, MARPRO is looking for a project manager to participate in the execution of projects globally.
The work tasks will be strongly influenced by the international environment we work in. It is therefore a prerequisite that English is mastered, just as a good understanding of other languages will be an advantage. Travel and longer stays onsite is required in this role.
The following are examples of tasks that will be part of your everyday life:
- Quotation in collaboration with area managers
- Preparation of pre-qualification applications
- Obtaining subcontractor offers and concluding agreements
- Customer contact and participation in construction meetings as needed
- Project planning in collaboration with area managers
- Quality control and HSE documentation
- Construction management
- Preparation of documentation as an appendix for invoicing
- Termination of contract with negotiation of final quantities for settlement
Our expectation is that you
- have a relevant education and a professional background.
- have experience with offshore construction projects.
- can work independently and are good at problem solving.
- have an open mind and a team player mentality.
- are fluent in oral English at negotiation level and written at reporting level.
- have good general IT knowledge, including handling MS Office, MS Project and AutoCad at user level.
- are oriented towards the tasks rather than fixed working hours.
- you are willing to travel extensively.
- have Danish work permission.
- are able to attend the office in Copenhagen when not travelling.
- A position in a well-established, unique, privately owned company
- An ambitious, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and interesting trade
- Great colleagues ashore and close collaboration with seafarers
- Healthy and nutritious lunch package and unlimited fruit and beverage after choice
- Access to fitness room
- Possibility to join our health insurance through PFA
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO, at +45 5370 0995
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
About Rohde Nielsen A/S
Operating at sea, with 45+ purpose-built vessels, is a Rohde Nielsen core competence. We are a preferred marine dredging contractor with a broad-ranged, diverse fleet to meet and exceed client expectations. Rohde Nielsen operates worldwide as a general contractor as well as a subcontractor. Our overall objective is clear and ambitious: We strive to retain our position as one of the largest dredging and marine contractors in Europe, and to be a preferred partner worldwide. To ensure continuous progress, we invest in training, machinery and technology. This enables us to provide and develop technical and financially attractive solutions for our clients. With worldwide reach and the collected expertise and experience of over 450 dedicated employees, we can guarantee short response time, dedicated performance and clear agreements that are respected throughout the projects. Read more about Rohde Nielsen