Slået op d. 14.05.2023
Operational support specialist
HARCO Heavy Lifting seeks a motivated Operational Support Specialist for supporting our projects from back-office and through site visits.
As Operational Support Specialist in our Technical Service department, you will be responsible for supporting expansion of our services within pre-assembly work, Main Component Exchanges, Tagline system operation and Customized projects - Both by Site support and back-office.
Site support as Specialist or Supervisor for starting up projects, or for optimizing processes, and Back-office by planning projects and documentation packages.
You will be contributing to consolidating and growing our specialized service team in Europe, with a focus on both On- and Offshore projects.
We seek candidates who will help us maintaining our high SAFETY, KNOW-HOW and RELIABILITY standards, while our company expands rapidly.
The selected candidate will support and/or lead project work related to the O&M market for On- and Offshore Wind.
While executing and/or leading project work according to HARCO Heavy Lifting A/S standards, we also expect market feedback for continuous optimization of processes in all business aspects.
Simultaneously we expect a positive and proactive attitude, enabling good customer relations and sound teamwork.
• Experience with the wind industry
• Strong understanding of wind turbine technology, Lifting operation, and service / installation processes.
• Experience as Installation Lead, supervisor on pre-assembly and/or On-Offshore Installation
• Electrical skills
• 5+ years of professional experience in the wind industry.
• Knowledge of risk mitigating initiatives and safety procedures.
• Educational Background
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance and ability to thrive in group solutions
• Able to be team leader
• A willingness to dive into new topics and learn as-needed to answer various technical questions
• Passion for the Wind Industry
• A passion for solving complex problems
• Strong intellectual curiosity, and enthusiasm to learn beyond what is required for daily tasks
• An interest and willingness for learning new technologies
• Advanced Microsoft365 experience.
• A desire to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment.
• Strong written and oral communication in English.
• Ability to work with and understand technical concepts while also being able to communicate them to varied audiences
• Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment and a capability to prioritize tasks
• Expect minimum +-80 travel days pr year.
Application and CV
Work Place: Esbjerg, Denmark
Applications will be handled ad-hoc. Start soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our COO, Esther Rehrmann Berg +45 40709755
Please send your CV to info@HARCO.dk
We handle all applications with confidentiality.