Slået op d. 15.11.2023
Head of Marine Payroll - DFDS
On behalf of DFDS, MARPRO is looking for a Head of Marine Payroll.
Do you have experience with seafarers’ payroll or payroll in general. Are you a true budget and accounting professional? Are you an experienced team leader – or are you ready to take on your first leadership role?
DFDS is a Danish shipping and logistics company that specializes in transportation by sea and land. DFDS operates a wide range of services including a large ferry network offering passenger and freight services in Northern Europe, as well as providing logistics and supply chain services, including warehousing, distribution, and customs clearance.
You will oversee and contribute to an efficient and accurate administration of DFDS’s marine payroll and maintain a pro-active close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., employees, ships, crewing department, and accounts department). This includes all statutory reporting to authorities, such as for tax and pension. The prospective candidate will be responsible for payroll for appr. 1.800 crew, lead 4 team members and report to Head of Crewing-Nordic.
In this job, we are focusing on great people skills – it is of less importance if you know all the details in Marine Payroll since you will have experienced people in your team.
- A relevant education
- Work experience from accounting and/or finance
- Strong excel skills and strong understanding for systems
- Ability to work closely with internal and external IT providers
- Management experience or a strong desire to develop into a leader
- Good communication skills, both orally and written
- Danish and English language
- Permission to work in Denmark
- Experience with DIS salary
- Experience with payroll
- Experience with the software Adonis or other payroll systems
- Experience with Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of Collective Bargaining agreement
Personal characteristics we are looking for
- Empathic leadership style
- Structured and detail oriented – yet at the same time you see the big picture
- Teamplayer with an ability to work independently
- Ability to work well with big responsibility and tight deadlines
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO, at +45 5370 0995 or contact us via our website: https://marpro-recruitment.com...
If you are interested in the position, please upload an updated CV and a motivated application via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
We take applicants in for interview and will remove the job ad when we have found the right profile.
DFDS is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, and citizenship.
DFDS provides ferry and logistics services in Europe and Turkey, generating annual revenues of DKK 17bn. Our 8,000 employees are located on ferries and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. Read more: https://www.dfds.com/en/about