Slået op d. 09.11.2023
Crew Manager - Rohde Nielsen
On behalf of Rohde Nielsen, MARPRO is looking for a Crew Manager.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dynamic team.
As our new crew manager you will manage our vessels and units in close cooperation with the rest of the team as our foremost duty is assisting the vessels and to ensure continued production. Areas of responsibility will be handling all aspects of crew management, recruitment, crew development, certification, and planning. However, we expect you to be a team player and learn all tasks within our department and to be able to assist when needed.
- You will be assigned several vessels and units as your primary area of responsibility in close cooperation with our captains and our Polish manning office
- Familiarization with our seafarers, vessels on site and meet our seafarers in their working environment
- Planning of crew rotation, evaluation, recruitment, and administration of seafarers
- Ensuring that our seafarers are in compliance with STCW and MLC regulations
- Organizing crew change worldwide in close cooperation with our project department, manning office, and local agents. This may include application for visas and work permits, clarification and handling of local restrictions, special requirements including observing COVID-restrictions
- Experience within the maritime industry
- Broad knowledge of the STCW and MLC regulations is an advantage
- Experience with OMEGA (our payroll and crew management system), or similar systems, is an advantage
- Organized, structured and a team player
- Fluent in English, Danish is an advantage
- Skilled in communication
- Permission to work in Denmark
- A position in a well-established, unique, privately owned company
- An ambitious, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and interesting trade
- Great colleagues ashore and close collaboration with seafarers
- Healthy and nutritious lunch package and unlimited fruit and beverage after choice
- Access to fitness room
- Possibility to join our pension and health insurance through PFA
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications
We have moved to Kastrup, which is located close to Copenhagen Airport, Metro, and highway, where we enjoy new office facilities, access to fitness, and parking facilities.
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO, at +45 5370 0995.
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
About Rohde Nielsen A/S:
Operating at sea, with 40+ purpose-built vessels, is a Rohde Nielsen A/S core competence. We are a preferred marine dredging contractor with a broad-ranged, diverse fleet to meet and exceed client expectations.