Slået op d. 21.11.2023
ClassNK (Nippon Kaiji Kyokai) is an international classification society with head office in Tokyo, Japan.
Due to increased activities, our office in Copenhagen is looking for an experienced candidate for the position as surveyor to conduct surveys/ inspections/reporting in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and the 3 Baltic countries.
- Surveys (class & statutory) of ships in service.
- Inspection/certification of marine related products/services.
- Auditing related to ISM, ISPS and MLC.
- Auditing of equipment maker’s QA/QC systems and approvals.
- Experience at sea as Marine Engineer with Chief Eng. Cert. or Marine Superintendent.
- 5-10 years experience as Naval Architect (B.Sc./M.Sc.) or as a Class/Marine Surveyor in various areas of the Marine Industry.
- Relevant experience as an equipment surveyor.
- Good understanding of the role of the Class related to the maritime environment and the needs of the industry.
- Good language skills in English and Danish.
- Good IT skills.
- Danish resident.
- A challenging, developing and independent job profile.
- Ongoing learning/training/courses reflecting your qualifications and job directions.
- Attractive conditions of employment.
- Career opportunities.
Interested candidates may kindly submit their application/CV and expected conditions by mail or e-mail no later than 31 December 2023.