Slået op d. 15.11.2023
Area Sales Manager - Emerson
On behalf of Emerson, MARPRO is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Area Sales Manager to join their team at Emerson’s headquarter for the Marine Division
Would you like to join a market leader with the best solutions in the market? Are you a strong technical sales profile? Then this is a unique opportunity to elevate your career to the next level!
As an Area Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving sales growth and increasing market participation within the maritime industry. In this role you’ll be working both with direct sales and sales through internal and external partners.
Emerson Marine is globally recognized for their hydraulic and electro-hydraulic valve actuators, known as the Damcos actuator, which is still being manufactured inhouse in Naestved and furthermore in China and South Korea. Emerson Marine have solutions for all types of vessels, through monitoring, gauging and control systems, they ensure optimized, flow, weight, and stability management. You will be offering a wide range of quality products for the maritime industry Rosemount, Micro Motion, Damcos and the software Aperio.
This position reports to the Director Sales, Europe and is located in Næstved.
Professional competencies required for this position:
- A bachelor’s degree within’ the technical field, e.g. Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering or similar education/working experience that would be suitable for the role
- Experience with system and solution selling of technical products and systems
- Proven track record of selling within’ the maritime industry, ideally to shipowners and shipyards
- Running full sales cycles
- Digital/IT savvy
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English
Personal characteristics for the profile we are looking for:
- Able to travel 60-80 days, visiting costumers primarily in the Nordic region
- Extrovert and communicative, you like to sell the right solutions for your costumers
- Team player, understanding you’re a part of a global organization that works across borders
- Good interpersonal soft skills and empathic understanding
- Ethical by nature, performing sales the right way
- Detail oriented and structured
- Analytical approach to sales
- Competitive personality
- A global and strong sales organization with top-shelf technical products and solutions, enabling you to be successful within sales
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications
- Great working environment with social activities
- Lunch arrangement
- Pension scheme, 24/7 life and accident insurances
- Bonus scheme
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO.
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995 or via our website: https://marpro-recruitment.com... should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
Emerson’s Marine Solutions group is a business unit under the Automation Solutions business platform. The group is market leader within the marine fluid transfer & treatment business area and offers integrated control and monitoring systems, valve remote control systems, cargo monitoring systems and fuel monitoring systems for all types of ships and offshore units. The headquarter is placed in Naestved, Denmark where you will also find production facilities. We also have production facilities in Ry, Denmark (software house), Sweden, South Korea and China. Furthermore, we are represented by sales and/or service sites in marine strategic countries like Sweden, Greece, UAE, Singapore, Netherlands, Turkey and USA. The Marine Solutions group has 525 employees worldwide of which approx. 170 are in Denmark.
Additional information can be found on the company's website: www.emerson.com/marine
Diversity and inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace, among them Women in Stem and LGBTQ+A. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Learn more about this here: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/...